Thursday 10 January 2008

Homework ............................................done !


Taipei, 11 January 2008

It is very freshful for me when I was wake up today. I think I have overcome my sleep problem. The most relieve thing for me today perhaps is the homework problem. Yes, I have just submitted my last homework last night about Wide Gap Semiconductor Technologies. Now the all the homework matters have finished. In total, I have 26 homework this semester. 11 from Medical Photonics, 8 from Wide Gap, 4 from Introduction to Display Technology, and 3 from Wireless. That means that I have 1 homework every week during this semester.

But it is OK now. However now I feel really enjoyable. I think my problem in the beginning is that I don't know how hard the homework was. But after that it is OK. The matter is in the planning. So let's make a better plan then.....he...he.....

Anyway this is the picture from Wide Gap Semiconductor course on last class. This is the course that gave me the last homework for this semester.

OK, there are still two final exams and one project. Now it is the active time. Time for dreaming and time for the prestige.

馬富月

No comments: