How I travel to conquer Indonesia :
- Born in Biak, Papua 28th of June 1984
- Move to Sorong, now West Papua in 1990
- Done my first visit to Ambon, Maluku in 1990 with my mother
- Visit the capital city of Papua, Jayapura, all by myself in 1992
- Travel to Merauke, the most eastern edge of Indonesia in 1998. Including the border with Papua New Guinea
- Visit Wamena, Timika, and Kei islands in Maluku during my journey back to Sorong
- Visit Bitung and Manado, North Sulawesi in 1996 during a study tour. Enjoying the hot spring in Tondano Lake and visit Tuanku Imam Bonjol graveyard in Minahasa
- Travel by bus to Gorontalo in 1996 during my visit to Manado
- Regularly back to my village in Makassar, South Sulawesi every year since 1995. Including a travel to Banggai, Central Sulawesi, and enjoying a nice bakso in Ternate, now in North Maluku and in Bau-Bau South East Sulawesi
- Visit Bandaneira and the Belgica Fort, Maluku in 1999 during my journey to Java
- Visit Surabaya, East Java in 1999. First time I stepped my foot on Java Islands
- Visit Jogjakarta, including beatufiul Borobudur temple in 1999 during visit to Java island
- Visit Jakarta for 1 week. First time I stepped my foot on the capital of Indonesia
- Visit Batulicin, South Kalimantan for 1 night in 2003. First time I stepped my foot on Kalimantan Islands
- Visit Naggroe Aceh Darussalam, during tsunami disaster on January 2005. Spent 2 weeks as a volunteer there. First time I stepped my foot on Sumatra iIsland
- Visit Medan and Serdang Bedagai North Sumatra in 2006 during a research with FISIP UI.
- Magnificent travel accross Padang and Bukittingi, West Sumatra. Around Singkarak and Maninjau, visit the Sianok, Lobang Jepang, and the famous home of Bung Hatta for 4 days in 2007.
- Travel across Java Island from Banten, Bandung, Semarang, Jogjakarta, and Surabaya during my study in UI from 2001 - 2007 including visit to 3 World Heritage Sites in Java : Borobudur, Prambanan, and Sangiran
ups ...... I haven't visited the Bali Nusa Tenggara part so .............
- Visit Bali for the first time after Lebaran 2010. Magnificent journey from Kuta to Kintamani. First time I step on Bali Nusa Tenggara.
And that is the story of how I conquer all the main islands of Indonesia !!!!!!!!