Thursday 17 January 2008

Final class is over

Taipei, 18th January 2008

Alhamdulillah

Final presentation of Wireless Ad Hoc Networks class is over. This is the last class, and perhaps the hardest among 4. So everything is over for 1st semester in Taiwan. Actually there are still final report to submit on Monday about this course, but I still have plenty of time and also not under pressure. Fiuhh.........

I have just discussed with a friend, and he was very amazed about how I could have 4 courses in a semester like now. Well I also couldn't imagine it. Total 4 courses, 26 homeworks, 4 midterm exams, 2 final exams, 1 final presentation, and 1 final project. Quite busy, but I still think that I have wasted a lot of time this semester. However, I think it was because I didn't give time to relax for myself. So sometimes I stuck in boredom within a very long time. Hmmm.....I think I have to arrange better time for productivity perhaps. Yup.

Whatever happened this semester, I am going to reduce my credit for next semester. 3 courses are the maximum number. And I want to focus my knowledge while the other hand try to speak Chinese (中文) fluently. However, I wait for the result in this semester. Hope all courses are in good grade (Amin......). It will be a very valuable experience and a good notes for me here in Taipei.

OK, I want to go to my favorite place now. Good luck everybody.

- 馬富月-

No comments: